Why should I join?
NABE is the premier professional association for business economists and others who use economics in the workplace. Since 1959, NABE has attracted the most prominent figures in economics, business, and academia to its membership with highly-regarded conferences, educational and career development offerings, economic surveys, and its unrivaled networking opportunities. As a Los Angeles NABE member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend events at the Fed in Downtown LA at a discount;
- Nonpartisan discussions with network of leading local and national economists;
- Access to archived events (audio steaming, slides, etc.);
- Receive the latest economic news and updates; and
- Holiday happy hour!
Individual Member (1-Year): $65
Student Member* (1-Year): $35
*Must be a full-time student.
Who can join NABE?
NABE membership is open to anyone using economics in their work, regardless of occupation, industry, or level of experience. The nearly 2,600 national members of NABE include:
- Corporate economists
- Financial economists
- Financial planners/advisers
- Stock brokers
- Product researchers
- Central bank economists and analysts
- Academic economists
- Corporate strategists
- Sector analysts
- Transfer pricing professionals
- Pricing and cost analysis
- Government officials
- Business leaders
Click here to join
Further questions? Please contact us by email.